Ovelle Paraffin Gel is a protective emollient and moisturiser used in the management of dry skin.
Apply to skin as often as required to soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Do not use if allergic to parrafins.
- If there is no improvement, or aggravation of dry skin occurs, comnsult your doctor.
- Keep Container tightly closed.
- Do not use after the expiry date which is stated on the container label.
- Keep out of the reach and the sight of children.
- This preparation is for external use only.
- Keep away from potential sources of fire, such as lit cigarettes or gas/electric fires when using this product. Paraffin is highly flammable and dressings, bandages, clothing, bed linen, towels or other fabrics that have been in contact with this product can be easily ignited by a naked flame or cigarette, particularly if large amounts of the moisturiser have been used, or the fabric or dressing have become soaked with the product. You should not smoke or use naked flames while this moisturiser is in contact with your clothes, dressing or bandages. You should regularly (preferably daily) change bedding and clothing that has become impregnated with the product. You should also be careful to make sure that the paraffin does not soak into chairs, seating or other furniture because of the potential fire hazard.
Not to be used in
- Known sensitivity or allergy to any ingredient.
This medicine should not be used if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you have previously experienced such an allergy.
If you feel you have experienced an allergic reaction, stop using this medicine and inform your doctor or pharmacist immediately