Do not take these tablets:
• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or to any of the other ingredients (listed in Section 6 of the package isert)
• if you have an obstruction in your stomach or gut (for example, because of an ulcer).
• if you have a Phaeochromocytoma
• if you know you have a problem with ‘QT interval prolongation’
• if you have or had a cardiovascular disease or if your heart rate is very low
• if you have low salt levels in your body (e.g. low level of potassium or of magnesium)
• if you are taking certain medicines for heart rhythm problems or medicines that may affect the heart rhythm
• if anyone in your close family has died suddenly of heart problems.
THIS MEDICINE IS FOR SHORT TERM USE ONLY. IT MAY BE POSSIBLE TO FORM A PSYCHOLOGICAL DEPENDENCE ON THIS MEDICINE IF TAKEN REGULARLY FOR PROLONGED PERIODS