Nytol One-A-Night Tablets - 20 Tablets
<! -- Free delivery message -- !>CHEFARO : click to see more from this brand
Our Price : €7.99 incl. VAT
<! -- Free delivery message -- !>
DESCRIPTION: Nytol is a sleep aid medication that is clinically proven to help relieve temporary difficulties getting to sleep. Nytol works quickly and helps ensure that your sleep is undisturbed. Nytol Tablets contain the active ingredient Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 50mg.
- Shown to help people fall asleep faster
- Can help obtain a longer and deeper sleep
- Suitable for temporary sleep difficulties due to stress, jet leg, personal problems
- Suitable for ages over 18 years
- For short term use only
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years To Purchase This Product. MAXIMUM order quantity of 1 per customer.
- Nytol Cannot Be Purchased With Panadol Night or any other medicines that may cause drowsiness.
HOW TO TAKE
- Take 1 single tablet 20 minutes before bedtime
- Do not take extra tablets if you wake up in the night
- Do not drive or operate machinery for 8 hours after taking Nytol
- If you do not feel better after 7 days use, or if you feel worse, you must talk to your doctor.
Do not take these tablets:• if you have ever had an allergic reaction to diphenhydramine hydrochloride or to any of the other ingredients (listed in Section 6 of the package isert)• if you have an obstruction in your stomach or gut (for example, because of an ulcer).• if you have a Phaeochromocytoma
- Each Nytol tablet contains diphenhydramine 50mg
- Contains lactose
• if you know you have a problem with ‘QT interval prolongation’
• if you have or had a cardiovascular disease or if your heart rate is very low• if you have low salt levels in your body (e.g. low level of potassium or of magnesium)
• if you are taking certain medicines for heart rhythm problems or medicines that may affect the heart rhythm
• if anyone in your close family has died suddenly of heart problems.THIS MEDICINE IS FOR SHORT TERM USE ONLY. IT MAY BE POSSIBLE TO FORM A PSYCHOLOGICAL DEPENDENCE ON THIS MEDICINE IF TAKEN REGULARLY FOR PROLONGED PERIODS