Reflux is the backflow of acid from the stomach into the gullet (“foodpipe”) which may become inflamed and painful. This may cause you symptoms such as a painful sensation in the chest rising up to your throat (heartburn) and a sour taste in the mouth (acid regurgitation).
Nexium Control is not meant to bring immediate relief. You may need to take the tablets for 2-3 days in a row before you feel better. You must talk to a doctor if you do not feel better or if you feel worse after 14 days.
Directions fro use:
- Take one tablet once a day. Do not exceed this dose.
- The tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not chew or crush the tablets.
- May take 2-3 days for full effect.
- If your symptoms worsen, do not improve or persist after taking this medicine for 14 days, contact your doctor.
- Do not take antacids or other indigestion treatments at the same time as Nexium Control.
- Read the package leaflet before use.
Do not use
If you are allergic to esomeprazole or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if:
- You are taking any medicines listed in the package leaflet.
- You are over 55 and have new or recently changed reflux symptoms.
- Do not store above 30°C.
- Store in original package in order to protect from light.
- Keep the product out of the reach and sight of children.
Read the package leaflet before use.