Bio-Kult Infantis is an advanced multi-strain formula for infants with Omega-3 and Vitamin D3.
Benefits & Features
- Bio-Kult Infantis is a scientifically developed, advanced formula for babies, toddlers and young children.
- Each sachet contains 7 strains of live bacteria, plus DHA & EPA which are high in omega 3 fatty acids
- Bio-Kult also includes preplex (FOS & Gum acacia)
- Vitamin D3 (natural source of Vitamin D) is also added to contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- This formulation makes Bio-Kult infantis a great choice for your infant.
- Bio-Kult Infantis does not need to be refrigerated and is suitable to be taken:
How To Use
- ½ - 1 sachet once a day mixed with milk, water or food (start with ¼ of a sachet for young babies).
- If still breast feeding some of the powder can be mixed with a little milk or placed directly on the nipple before a feed or given directly into the infant’s mouth
- Or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner. Do not exceed recommended daily intake
- Preplex® (fructooligosaccharide (FOS) and gum acacia)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk and soya) - see strains below
- Fish oil powder
- DHA + EPA Powder (source of Omega-3 fatty acid from fish)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- For allergen advice see ingredients list in bold
- Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
Nutrition Information per sachet:
Vitamin D3 2.5mcg (50% of NRV)
DHA + EPA >1mg
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
1 billion live bacterial microorganisms per sachet (1 x 109 CFU/g) viable throughout the shelf life.