The original multi-strain Bio-Kult product containing 14 strains of live bacteria for everyday use.
Bio-Kult is a unique multi-species, multi-strain live bacteria supplement with 14 strains of beneficial bacteria. This means that Bio-Kult can deliver high concentrations of beneficial bacteria to the colonisation sites in the gut.
The beneficial bacteria in Bio-Kult are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
1. They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
2. The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Bio-Kult can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.
The box of 30 capsules is an ideal travellers pack.
- Bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose)
- Live bacterial cultures (milk, soya) - see below
- Vegetable capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- For allergens advice see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Live Bacteria Cultures:
Lactobacillus casei PXN® 37™
Lactobacillus plantarum PXN® 47™
Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN® 54™
Bacillus subtilis PXN® 21®
Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN® 23™
Bifidobacterium breve PXN® 25™
Bifidobacterium longum PXN® 30™
Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN® 35™
Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN® 63™
Streptococcus thermophilus PXN® 66™
Bifidobacterium infantis PXN® 27™
Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN® 39™
Lactobacillus helveticus PXN® 45™
Lactobacillus salivarius PXN® 57™
Each capsule contains: