Using the wrong face wash can make dry, sensitive skin feel even worse. Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel thoroughly washes away make-up, dirt and other impurities without leaving your skin feeling tight or dry. Specially formulated for even the most sensitive skin, our facial wash contains no artificial perfume or colour, no soap or alcohol, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin. Made with skin-loving ingredients, this refreshing gel wash contains triple-purified water, pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E to help replenish and nourish your skin. Our Simple wash formula doesn’t clog pores, and is dermatologically tested and approved.
We believe in continuously working to be kinder to the planet. That’s why this cleanser is vegan and Simple is certified cruelty-free by PETA, meaning we don’t test on animals anywhere in the world. For best results, wet your face with warm water, squeeze a small amount into hands and work into a lather. Massage gently in a circular motion onto wet skin. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Avoid the delicate eye area. Keep your skin healthy and beautiful with the whole Kind to Skin facial skin care range!
- Simple Kind to Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel from the UK’s #1 facial skin care brand* removes dirt, oil and impurities, leaving skin feeling clean and refreshed
- This refreshing face wash thoroughly washes away make-up, dirt and other impurities, leaving your skin feeling revived
- Simple facial wash is made with skin-loving ingredients, like triple-purified water, pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin E to help replenish and nourish your skin
- This facial cleanser is 100% soap-free and contains no artificial perfume or colour, and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
- Simple Refreshing Facial Wash Gel is vegan and cruelty-free certified by PETA – we don't test on animals anywhere in the world
- Our face wash is non-comedogenic, ophthalmologically tested, dermatologically tested and approved
How to use
In your hands, work a small amount into a lather. Massage onto wet skin, avoid getting ginto your eyes. Rinse with water.,
Hazards and Cautions
For external usage only. Avoid getting into your eyes. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betain, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.