- The urine infection test requires a fresh urine sample.
- Visual results will be available within 2 minutes.
- Please read the full instruction manual contained in the pack before commencing use.
How to read your results
If all the colours of the test fields match the bottom line of the colour chart this is a negative result, but if symptoms persist, speak to your pharmacist or GP.
If there is one or more test pads colour that match line 2, 3 or 4 of the colour chart this is a positive result.
In the case of a positive result the following 3 causes may be possible.
• Leukocytes: appear in urine when a bacterial infection is, or was recently, present.
• Nitrites: appear in urine as a result of bacterial activity in the urinary tract.
• Protein: often present in urine when there is a kidney infection, bladder or prostate inflammation, or bleeding in the urinary tract.
In all cases of a positive result, you should speak to your pharmacist or GP.
Please Note: No medical decision should be made without advice.
Top Tips: Drink plenty of water (at least 4 pints/2 litres a day), which will alleviate the symptoms and help to flush out your kidneys and bladder.