- This medicine contains two active ingredients, ferrous fumarate and folic acid.
- Ferrous fumarate is a form of iron and folic acid is a member of the B group of vitamins.
- Both iron and folic acid are needed by the body for the formation of red blood cells.
- If the body does not receive adequate amounts of these nutrients, anaemia can develop.
- During pregnancy the daily requirement for both iron and folic acid increases.
- Prevents iron and folic acid deficiency in pregnancy.
You Must Be Aged Over 18 Years to Purchase This Product.
MAXIMUM order quantity of 6 packs per order.