Drug abbreviations and their official street names
- AMP Drug Name: Amphetamine | Abbreviation: AMP | Slang Terms: uppers, speed, benny, dexy, louee, goey, whizz, pep pills, sulph, billy, phets and more.
- COC Drug Name: Cocaine | Abbreviation: COC | Slang Terms: Coke, Dust, Toot, Snow, Blow, Bumps, Lines, Nose Candy, Snowball and more.
- MET Drug Name: Methadone
- OPI Drug Name: Opiates | Abbreviation: OPI | Slang Terms: Aunti, Aunti Emma, Big O, Black hash, Black Russian, Black pill, Black stuff, black tar, Buddha, china white, Chinese molasses and more.
- THC Drug Name: Marijuana | Abbreviation: THC | Slang Terms: pot, weed, grass, smoke, dope, ganja, reefer, Mary Jane, Aunt and more. Drug Name:
- MDMA (Ecstasy) | Abbreviation: MDMA | Slang Terms: x, e, eve, adam, x-tc, roll, triple stacks, decadence and more.
Instruction Manual - click here